The college library came into existence with inception of the college in the year 1940-41 with a collection of 1790 books, which was located in a classroom. In 2003, the library was moved to the current new building which has adequate space for cataloguing, referencing and borrowing. As of now it houses a total of 54,000 books and has a subscription to 21 journals. It has N-LIST on-line resource facility of UGC-inflibnet Package for e-journals. The library is equipped with Xerox and internet facilities. It is partially automated with E-lib software.